4728 Votes
4595 Votes
4329 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3847 Votes
3163 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules

To House Guests

2 replies
Votes:
+732
On the inside of the large, dark oak double doors belonging to the Renegades' mansion, a note is stuck to the door by a small arrowhead. The paper is unmistakably scented with lilac, and the elegant penmanship obviously Seraphina's. It reads as follows:

Dearest friends & darling Persephone,
As thrilled as I am by our recent success,
I must have some time away to think.
Perhaps we'll have a new direction to follow
when I return. I'll be in the jungle islands, but
I shouldn't be away for too long. Should any of
you need me, you can contact me telepathically,
or easily send the grey raven, who likes to
dwell in the green room sometimes.

- Sera

Spoiler: OOCShow
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Persephone gallops down the stairs of the mansion and starts to look around. She searches the house for her mother, hoping to see more of her now that their business in the war had come to a long-awaited end. She's rather excited to tell her the noble tale of how she had single-handedly united the renegades for the common cause - perhaps over breakfast or some of Jay's peppermint cocoa... but her perky demeanor soon fades as she realises her mother's absence.

She notices the note pinned to the door from afar and wanders over to it. Once there, she inspects the jumble of words with a frown, trying to make sense of it. It's not long until she shakes her head and gives up to make her way back to her room, her walk very sulky-like.
Posted Nov 29, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,633
Volkhardt walks downstairs for a drink, passing a sulking Persephone on the way. Reaching the kitchen, he pours himself a glass of whiskey and goes to make his way back upstairs before noticing the note on the door. He sips the whiskey as he reads the note. He has an idea of what might’ve gotten the girl sulking now, and wonders why Sera didn't take her, but he assumes it's not really any of his business. He taps his fingers on the glass and decides to go back upstairs to continue planning how he's going to fix the now partially decimated Iron Pyre castle.
Posted Nov 29, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices