4728 Votes
4595 Votes
4329 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3847 Votes
3163 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules

Research

1 reply
Votes:
+27
<OOC> This is a story that I hope to get a response from staff about, for it's a question of lore.</end OOC>

After a startling encounter during a deep dig, Aubrona fled home. While her heart pounded in her chest, her brain went into over drive with curiosity. What did it all mean? A fey mood came over her.

Having no library in Stonestead, the lass headed back to Heathrest Village. While their library was small, it was well stocked. She slipped in and sidestepped the sign about how the books were out of order and still being sorted, ignoring it. With no librarian to stop her, Aubrona began to thumb through the various history volumes. She was searching for a name: Jian. He, or she, was most likely an important historical figure. Or perhaps they were a religious figure? Those books would need to be gone through as well. Maybe they were an author, and wrote a book that she could find here? Such a mystery! She had to know, and her compulsive fey mood meant that she would read every book in that library if she had to, only stopping to eat, drink and relieve herself when needed.

Not wanting to offend the locals, she was very careful to put each book back where she found it. A peace fell over her, reading and researching was as important as bread and beer to the dwarfette. The smell of leather and paper filled her with a sense of peace, and she devoured the information of novel by novel.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
<OOC> I have been attempting to represent this rp by not being on the server, for Aubrona would be in the library reading. But if you would prefer me on the server turning the occasional page that can be done as well! :) Even if your response would be saying that this doesn't work like this, or you need me to do it a different way, it will be appreciated! I understand that staffs times to play are unknown, so this why I'm reaching out via the forums. <OOC>
Posted Fri at 20:27 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices