4755 Votes
4596 Votes
4346 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3860 Votes
3180 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules

Accepting Smith Commissions!

5 replies
Votes:
+17
The brutish woman squinted at the parchment as she pinned it to the message board in Heathrest, a few others fliers in her hand as she intended to travel to other settlements.

In need of a smith? Perfect, commissions are now being accepted.

My wares include armors, a vast library of weaponry, tools, and many other contraptions to be developed. Rates vary depending on what metals, gems, and other structural components you require (if you want some kind of exotic shit you'll need to either bring it with your commission or help me find it).

Pricing: No matter what is commissioned, you cannot receive your requested wares until it is paid off in full.

Reparations: Whatever I've forged will be repaired at no cost to the owner, anything else requires payment.

Designs: If you would like a certain design on a tool, weapon, or armor describe it when you commission me. Drawings are appreciated, if I'm not provided with one I'm winging it.

Commissioning: To file a commission, you can either pin it below this posted note, or visit me at Alyrah's blacksmith. When writing a commission or speaking to me in person be sure to list the primary metal, gemstones, or other components necessary.

Arcane modifications: I do enchant my wares, if you would like anything such as increased protection or a flaming aspect on a blade let me know.

Upgrades: I also accept upgrade requests. If the item has been forged by me you need only pay half the regular price, if it isn't you simply pay the full fee.

I look forward to meeting you.

Signed,
Solace

PS... I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I deem obnoxious and/or a waste of my time.
Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 9, 18 by Haley_Spar...
List
Undo
Votes:
+680
Solace,

I have seen flyers offering your services as a smith and would like to meet you to discus a extensive project. Please come to Serenity at your earliest convenience or if you have a shop elsewhere send directions.

Redmond Bloodstone, Champion of Akwal and King of Serenity.
mca.png
Posted Dec 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+115
Solace,

It's Seilah! Hello! My sword and bow are in desperate need of repair, and I only trust you with them. Please come to Daylight or my treehouse whenever you can, and I'll be sure to pay you in whatever way I can.

-Seilah Jade Rose
Posted Dec 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+180
Sundrie stops by the smiths shop in Daylight with a small letter in hand, dropping it off on the counter before departing from the settlement once more.

Solace,

I'm sure that our previous conversation has left you with a vague idea of what I request of your skills but I shall put it in writing nonetheless. I require two pole-arms be created for myself. One of pure diamond and the other of iron alloy. I wish for them to be crafted and enchanted to the highest of your ability and will pay whatever price is necessary. I will also be stopping by to drop off rare and exotic materials to be incorporated into these tools of war some-time in the next week. I will leave the finer detailing of these weapons to your discretion and await word of their progress. Currently my residence has taken me to the settlement of Daylight so the materials will be left at your shop there. You can reach me for any more questions you have of my preferences by leaving a note in Daylights infirmary.

-Sundrie, Wandering Mercenary
Posted Jan 13, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+4,755
A letter is left in Solace's home in Alyrah:

Solace,

I know we have only met a few times, but I've come to greatly value your skills. Please excuse my coming by your home, but I wanted to make sure this got to you; I hope my stopping by wasn't an unwelcome intrusion. In any case, I have a commission for you, assuming you have the time for it.

I'd like to request the smithing of a trident. I've seen you work with swords and the like, and I know you've mastered that craft; however, have you ever worked with a trident before? If not, I have one that you'd be welcome to examine for as long as you need; though it is soulbound to me, so I'd have to be present. If you have crafted tridents before, then of course I'll be very excited to see your work.

I do have a particular material that I'd like to have involved with the crafting; Jurrian Leviathan bone - you won't find anything harder in all of Ateon than bones from the Jurrian. I can bring plenty of that by if you accept the commission to see if it can be forged.

As for your payment, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement, though perhaps it would best be left to some in-person haggling. Whatever you do require, I'm sure I can meet your requests.

Fair waters and warm sands,
Jason Reilev
http://www.crimsoningot.net/forum/m/5566854/viewthread/13933617-tradesmen-directory

http://www.crimsoningot.net/forum/m/5566854/viewthread/11716912-geminian-chronicles
Posted Jan 16, 19
List
Undo
Nazor tagOn Forum
Nazor @ Crimson Ingot
Votes:
+102
Online on Site
Nazor slid the note under her door soon after their conversation in Alyrah.

Solace,

I know we just communicated not too long ago but I felt it was only proper I write up a proper commission, after embarrassing myself in front of you with my comment of not know what you meant it occurred to me I have particularly special trinkets that may go well in such a shield. This may make things a little more complicated and of course means that I will need to deliver said items with the wood when you have time.

I need a light shield, something with mobility, my main concern is that it doesn't break on me, I plan to use this defensive tool to keep myself from being riddled with arrows while honing my martial prowess. I've recently found one of my packs old pockets still had trinkets of Deserma inside of it, and was wondering if these could be incorporated into such a shield. Though I want it to be wood, I would like to etch a sun-like design into it with the material I will provide, I don't have any special metals for supports or such, but if needed I would gladly help in the acquisition of such items.

Finally we should discuss payment, if you have a particular price in mind for such an item I would gladly pay anything. If that means I need to get more Crimn or physical wealth to pay you for this I am fully willing to, if you have any particular items you need to make this shield please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you again!
Nazor

After sliding the note under the door, he paused for a moment thinking about how he had embarrassed himself and shook his head before walking away.
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices