4753 Votes
4595 Votes
4344 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3855 Votes
3173 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules

I'm Back...(Sort of maybe)

5 replies
Votes:
+3,855
So I know it's been many many months since I left...pretty much suddenly. Those close to me know what the breaking point was and thus I will not say names for what led me to drop everything.

I have been missing the server lately though, and decided that If I'm to return, it would be a less involved character who probably won't take place in events due to my schedule at home and work. I will NOT be playing Misery anymore due to how the server has changed as well as the mentioned issues of the past. I played her for years, I need to let her drop. She's not dead, but I may post in the future what happened to her.

I'll be playing a Cavilon Assassin of a sorts so anyone willing to take in someone who will only be seen once and a while let me know.

Also haven't played minecraft at all since I left so I'm completely lost on everything. :d
"I'm a killer, cold and wrathful"
"You're a dream among the sharks, beautiful and terrifying"
E0T17SJ.jpg
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3,173
I have a fishing hut you could live in, I don't mind the extra company.
I edit Fang's posts. I am deeply sorry for my actions. :(
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+4,753
You'd also be more than welcome to live at Fort Bloodfall, the main settlement of Daylight, a vampire-hunting guild.

It's where 85% of RP on the server currently happens, so even if you don't live there, we'd love to have you visit!
http://www.crimsoningot.net/forum/m/5566854/viewthread/13933617-tradesmen-directory

http://www.crimsoningot.net/forum/m/5566854/viewthread/11716912-geminian-chronicles
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+3,855
Working kn gettinf my Minecraft to stop crashed on world gen but I might consider it. I mean I'd prefer and undergrihnd set up where id be allowed to build my own shit but csnt be too picky
"I'm a killer, cold and wrathful"
"You're a dream among the sharks, beautiful and terrifying"
E0T17SJ.jpg
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,074
Welcome back, old bird! Here's the scoop:

Yes, the map is new and beautiful and world painted. But, it is still survival! That means you can technically build however you like! All we ask is that you don't go out of your way to destroy the environment! Go along and build something nice! Every now and then, we come around with Building Tips and Suggestions if we aren't busy doing regular Staff work ((or going to Uni)).

It's cool to see you come back with a fresh start! If you're interested in keeping up, on my Enjin wall I post tidbits of Lore and Stuff, sometimes referencing characters and locations from the past! You can find a short bit on Misery (with what I knew of her and what images I could find that fit the mood and theme of the character) somewhere down on the wall! Vindicating, innit?
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+2,885
I thought Lytless just used triple brackets and it nearly gave me a heart attack.

I too have recently rejoined! I'm still cleaning up some of my House Nivali RP and seeing where the future takes me over at Daylight - I'll be leading Sylair down a path that'll have serious consequences regardless, and then I'll go from there. So far I'm building a little something-something, and it'll serve as a place for the remnants of my various RPCs beyond those stuck in certain jungles and the like.

I also have a couple RPCs who are "RPly" elsewhere and will play when or if appropriate. I hope to have an excuse to interact with you with a few of them soon enough! See you in-game Sins :)
Joey-bae: "The front of Thyvor looks ugly"
Gudz-san: "We took inspiration from your face."
Posted Jan 13, 19 · Last edited Jan 15, 19 by SAC_PowerP...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices