4755 Votes
4596 Votes
4346 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3860 Votes
3180 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules

Please update the Creed Introductions

3 replies
Votes:
+1,300
Subject. The Creed Introductions on the Wiki haven't been updated for a while, and while I'm somewhat honored that the introductions I wrote maybe 5-6 years ago are still up on the Wiki, I think it's time someone else update them to be more thematically appropriate to the current storyline.

In particular, apparently Deserma died (that needs an update!), Akwal is into slavery, and Zeolix returned briefly then died. Seems like that would be prime material for some flavor text on our favorite gods!

I appreciate that my Creed Introductions from Akwal, Deserma, and Wintival continue to be displayed on the Crimson Ingot Wiki, but I was a Cavick for the entire time I was on this server. I've pushed for these changes in the past, and I still think it's long overdue for there to be a newer generation of Crimson Ingot denizens to pen their own introductions for these creeds. :)

Spoiler: OOCShow
I think we need to make it a rule to just have someone post first on every thread "I agree with Madisel," just to clear the air, because I think we all have just given up when it comes to posting more correct posts than Madisel.
Posted Mar 3, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 3, 19 by barragehpm...
List
Undo
Votes:
+892
Admins
Yeah, uh... sure, buddy. We'll get right on that.
Posted Mar 3, 19
Votes:
+3,180
wrote:
Yeah, uh... sure, buddy. We'll get right on that.

Who needs consistent lore updates on the wiki when we have a pretty forum :)
I edit Fang's posts. I am deeply sorry for my actions. :(
Posted Mar 4, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,097
Hello?

Can anybody hear me?

It's me, Lytless, down in the basement!

The scrape of the legs of a wooden chair against a concrete floor can be heard, as well as a loud thud.

Someone! Open up! Get me out of here!

There is a lot of banging around. An iron chain rattles and clinks as it reaches its maximum length, and is slowly pulled backwards. The chair slides across the floor like nails on a chalkboard.

Help!
Posted Mar 4, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices