4755 Votes
4596 Votes
4346 Votes
4321 Votes
4258 Votes
3861 Votes
3860 Votes
3180 Votes
Before you partake in the Crimson Ingot Forum - ensure you are aware of our Forum Rules
Page
of 42

Character Concepts

415 replies
Votes:
+151
Man, it's been a hot minute since I've been around, hasn't it?

Name: "Illujei. Lady Illujei, to you, my little mousy!"
Titles: "You're starting to bore me, kid."
Race: Was presumably human, but is now a spirit.
Age: Looks to be in her mid twenties, but is likely much older.
Birthday: "If I told you its today, would you buy me a gift?"
Job or Role: Spirit summoned by lovely lady on the post before this one, wandering spirit of Nukatsu
Dislikes: Self-righteousness, boring people, undeath, poppies, liars
Beliefs: "You really don't need that sort of thing when you're dead, pumpkin, but I guess I consider myself as free as the wind, kinda like Zelphair, I suppose. "
Z3clq.png

Meltdown~!
I6jPjcK.gif
Posted Dec 20, 18 · Last edited Dec 20, 18 by Skolarr
List
Undo
Votes:
+31
Name: Lys
Race: Siren (formally elf)
Role: "Cheer-leader", a cinnamon roll (don't know how else to describe her)
Likes: Her packmates, making friends, going on adventures, flowers, singing, taking naps, swimming, rain, dancing
Dislikes: People that hurt her pack, being bored, being bossed around, when she's treated like a child
Beliefs: A child of the water, she pays respects to the deity, Akwal, but does not follow him. She will also pay respects to other deities if she enters their domains (at least she tries to remember :3)
Font On Forums: “Am going on grand adventure, Thirty-seven want to come?”
(Optional) Backstory: *plans to write that all out someday*
Anything Else You Want to Add: She has shark teeth and retractable claws, her voice carries an ability to compel those that hear it (*wanders off to make extended rp about that*)
Spoiler: Character pictureShow
Posted Dec 29, 18 · Last edited Dec 31, 18 by Labyrinth_...
List
Undo
Votes:
+31
(May edit later)

Name: Seventeen
“Race”: a mask
Role: none, it is just a mask
Anything Else You Want to Add: Owned by Lys
Appearance: it is an odd piece; a white fox mask with red markings that has been broken near cleanly in half, almost like someone did it on purpose, aside from a slightly jagged edge at the break

- But, if it wasn’t 'just a mask' -
Likes: Learning about the mortal realm, messing with people's heads
Dislikes: Just about everything
Beliefs: What good is devotion to the divine when all shall fall to ruin?
Font On Forums: Hello, sweetling.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · Last edited Dec 29, 18 by Labyrinth_...
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Name: Siva
Race: Elf
Job or Role: scholar, traveler, illusionist, madman, madame, dead wyrm, dreamer
Dislikes: Loud places, birds
Beliefs: "The gods will as they want, who are we but peons to be swept along with the tides."
Font On Forums: "It is a pleasure to meet you."
(Optional) Backstory: to be written~
Anything Else You Want to Add: Quiet and often melancholy, Siva has...residents, souls that speak more often than he himself will deign to.
Spoiler: The soulsShow
Posted Dec 31, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+318
Name: Entrecejo
Titles: N/A
Nickname(s): Cejo
Race: Monadan Goblin
Height:5'3" (the tallest of his tribe)
Birthday: N/A
Job or Role: Thief
Dislikes: men, the common tongue, ships
Beliefs: Sea God
Language(s): Lemera [Spanish] and a few words of Lamerre [French] and Limara [Portuguese]; No Common
Font on forums: Me llamo entrecejo, porque es imposible mirarme!
Anything else you'd like to add:
Entrecejo (Cejo) was born deep in the Far Jurrian, on the relatively small island of Monada. He was called Entrecejo (the space between the eyebrows) because his parents wanted him to grow so fierce and so quick that it would be impossible to see him. Even for the Far Jurrian, his tribe was pretty distant, and because of this they received very few visitors. Perhaps they'd have never been visited if not for their appearances; the goblins of Monada were famous for being some of the most beautiful creatures in the world - the women were fierce and alluring, while the men where gentle and strong. It was for this reason that Monada was targeted, and it was for this reason that Cejo lost everything.
Pirates came one day with dozens of ships; they killed the warriors they had to, and subdued anyone they could manage to. Within a day, every man, woman, and child on Monada was captured and locked away on the ships, and within the month they were sold across the Jurrian, to Ichthy nobles and merfolk shamans. Some made it even as far as the mainland of Ateon, to the Orci or the Far East. Entrecejo was no different; a beautiful young man of sixteen years, he was payed for in gold - and plenty of it. For the next four years he served as the plaything of a daughter of a minor warlord on the edge of Shoth. It wasn't the worst thing that could have happened; he was treated well enough, and he even grew fond of the girl he was forced to spend his time with. However, after four years of relative comfort, the King of Shoth, Rogarth of Rith, waged a war of expansion and killed the warlord who'd bought Cejo, as well as the warlord's entire household.
Cejo managed to escape in the chaos, but was picked up by slavers along the Setlian Coast and was on his way to the Orci within the week. By some stroke of luck (or not, I suppose we'll see) the ship was caught in a terrible storm and went down in the Setlian.
Cejo woke up with not more than a sackcloth to his name, alone and almost naked in the middle of the strange and foreign ruins of Planu Heath.
Posted Jan 1, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Name: Icaa Shrike
Race: Walking Corpse
Job or Role: Healer, Necromancer in training
Dislikes: Large crowds, talking
Beliefs: “Pague sus deudas y pase desapercibido.”
Font On Forums: “¿Puedo ayudarlo?”
(Optional) Backstory: Icaa is an orphan, she grew up on an island somewhere between Near and Far Jurrian within a church of healing. She lost her home in an invasion and was forcefully indoctrinated into a clan of necromancers. After enduring years of torture within the mutilated remains of what was once a place of healing, Icaa was sacrificed in a ritual that went terribly wrong. She now wanders the landscape, a walking corpse, seeking a place in the world. Her travels led her to the mainland and eventually to crossing the Setlian, where a storm brought down her ship and she awoke in Templehelm.
Anything Else You Want to Add: She speaks fluent Lemera and enough common to get by.
Posted Jan 6, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 42
NoticeNotices